Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Talking, still no action

So, here I am again, just a small update on how the project is progressing. I have begun the long and arduous task of removing all the forced walking from city to city with a more RPG style of walking paths. No more forced moving from city to city on the world map. Little by little, I hope to add small but important things such as this to make the game feel less like a visual novel and more like an genuine RPG. My life has once again changed but now I am worked a more normal 9-5 job with weekends free. I've earned it DAMMIT! XD

Anyway, enough of my ranting. I hope to get these maps done soon with a few small side quests to bring some life to this game.

7 comments:

  1. I really love your game so keep it up on both your game and your real life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried the game and i'll say this: I like it and i wish you luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has this game died :( I wanted to see more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not dead. I'm just super overworked. I'm still working on it, just slowly right now until things ease up for me.

      Delete
    2. If i knew how i would help, but i don't know which engine your programming in, and no experience in the subject though I could probably learn stuff on youtube.

      Delete
    3. I'm working with RPG Maker VX. I appreciate the offer, but this is more of a personal project. I might be looking for help at some point, but I hesitate to accept right now.

      Delete
    4. Understood. I will keep a look out for updates. This is gonna be a great game when its done

      Delete