Monday, August 20, 2012

Not dead, just dazed

So, I know that I haven't really done much in the ways of, well, anything really. I've been transitioning between jobs and it's been a rough couple of months with bills, so my priorities were elsewhere. Thinks are starting to smooth out and I'll have time to get back to work on the game. As it stands now, there will be little in the ways of fleshing out this game, as I am planning to move on to VX Ace once I finish with this story arc. The characters will be the same, just think of this game as the prequel to something bigger in the future. I have always viewed this as a way to introduce the characters and to tell the story of Kimberly and Kitayanna. Arian and Shakira have grown their own special place in my heart as well the more I work with them. Expect to see much more character development in the near future.

3 comments:

  1. its really good to hear from you again and im really looking forward to the next part of the game and the character development.

    Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi just wanted to know how its going what your working with and so on just to know your not... you know... quiting... its just because im really looking forward to your next update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lately I have acquired 3 jobs and am working myself like crazy. I open up the game and work on a few things, a couple bugs here, a few typos there. I just can't find the time to sit down and let the story flow like I really want to. I'm not sure how long this will last, just know that I will never give up on Kimmy and her friends.

    ReplyDelete