Sunday, May 20, 2012

Dusting out the cobwebs

So I've finally got the muse to start working again. I've figured that if I can't get the events to work like I want them, I'll just replace them with pictures from 3DCG. It works well when I feel like throwing something at my screen.

I have also decided to go with a more linear path for now. Since I can't find a good ship tileset to save my life, I'll just have to go with the overland route. 

So, now, without further ado, the next character in the story:


Name: Shakira
Race: Human
Age: 20
Height: 6'
Bio: Born the second child of her wondering tribe, she has grown up in the shadow of her older brother. Her only purpose in life was to prepare for a day should her brother die and she would take his place. She really cares not for the idea of rules over her people. Though Arian are revered in her tribe, she has always been treated as an outcast for her ideas of seeing what civilized lands look like.


I know that most if not all links have died. I will be posting a new link once I get a few more bugs worked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment